Monday, July 24, 2006

Counting Down

My days at the bindry are limited. Quite plainly, I'm resigning on Thursday, taking the long weekend off for family time, then heading out to Sand Ridge on Wednesday to start caddying and making lots of money...in cash form
some things that I'll miss...
  • small paychecks
  • Dr. Gummy
  • The huge fat woman with the hick accent who I can hear with earplugs in because she manages to speak just below the decibel level of a jet engine
  • Standing still for 8+ hours per day
  • The excruciatingly gay guy who works about 10 feet away, although he's on the other side of a book-case style thing so it's not as creepy as it seems...but then again it is pretty creepy
  • Knowing that someone within my vision - at all times - didn't graduate high school
  • Working at the same place as some hot names on the WG alumni list...hot enough that I'm not even going to publish their names, ask me if you really wanna know
  • Binding books and everything that goes along with it

that's all, I'm going to bed...musing about the possibilities of working as a caddy.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Whoa, we threw up similarly-titled posts within 14 minutes of each other. I totally didn't look at your blog till just now either. Wild.