Friday, August 18, 2006

Haley Joel?

I came across a remarkable news story the other day...so I cleaned it up and read the article. Gross.
Anyway, here's the link
I'd like to point out a few fun tidbits about this...first of all, what the hell is with the hair? Who does he think he is, Tom Hanks?
Next, .16 is a lot of booze.
3rd, going back to the hair, how gay does this joker look? On a scale of 1 to Elton John, I'd put him around Rosie O'Donnel.
4th, and most importantly...the final line of this article (since I know you didn't read the whole thing) states that Osment was driving home around 1 a.m. "when his 1995 Saturn hit a mailbox" and flipped over.
...
...
...
I could afford a 1995 Saturn, what the fuck? He's joking, right? He's 18, worth millions, drives a Saturn. This just goes to show you that it doesn't matter whether or not a celeb sticks to the basics when they've got money, I'll still give them shit either way. God...what a douche-bag.

In other news, I'm hopefully goin to the Browns' pre-season game tonight vs. the Lions, so that should be cool. Go Browns!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

How the hell is he 18? Didn't the 6th sense come out like 5 years ago, and wasn't he only like 6 in that movie? I'm amazed to say the least.

Anonymous said...

were you jacking off to a picture or haley joel? thats what i got from the first few sentences of your rant....and thats whats gonna stick in my mind...thanks...youve ruined my day