Monday, December 04, 2006

Ramble

I have nothing on the top of my head about what to write, I just feel like I should write something.
I'm pretty pissed off that Fox Sports never wrote me back after my angry letter to those bums. Obviously, since I'm home in snowy Chesterland, it's not an issue about seeing the Cavaliers play.
Speaking of snow, we got hit with about 6 inches of the fluffy white stuff last night...I haven't seen this much powder since I hung out with Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown. Ba-zing!
Brown? like the Cleveland Browns? the team who actually won a game Sunday? Man...I did not see that comin. We actually looked like a football team - who knew? This might seal the deal that I was wrong about my bet that we'd lose more players for the season than wins we'd have in the season; at 4-8 with 3 starters out, I think I just lost. Needless to say, I don't mind.
I might just start freestylin for kicks. Like when I'm out Christmas shopping I'm gonna record a beat on my phone then just walk up to people, press play and like "yo...bitch...yo....yo...I'm Christmas shoppin and poppin while you stoppin and watchin as I break your will with my looks that kill. You buyin presents for your moms as I chill and drop bombs about buyin some hoodies and fillin stocking with goodies for your little brother...by the way - I forgot to thank your mother." and then I'd have someone with to go start jumpin up and down goin "OHHHHH SHIT...THAT'S HOT!" and stuff like that.
Yeah...Kevin Nye, the Christmas freestyler. Comin to a mall near you, Christmas season '06*.

That's all I got right now, Cavaliers need to crack down. Brownies actually won. Tribe made some ridiculous signing of some guy with an Italian name...we all know how good Italians are at baseball. Seriously - name one Italian born MLB player, I dare you.
ok I'm done.
* the mall near you, assuming that you're near the Great Lakes Mall in Mentor, Ohio.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Rocky Colavito