Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm so college

So here's my day*:
I woke up this morning...cotton-mouth. You can guess why, I mean, last night was Tuesday. So anyway, I turn off my cell phone alarm clock and get out of bed - ignoring that girl whose name eludes me (just kidding). I get to the floor and realize I have to be at class in like 10 minutes - way across campus, what a drag. So I throw on my ratty jeans and my OHIO t-shirt...might be cold...so I put on my OU hoodie over it. Anyway, I grab my notebooks and stuff and throw it all in my sweet new Under Armour backpack...ya know...in case my notebook gets sweaty, and head off to class, jammin out the whole way to the newest and hottest tracks - as decided by the ever-reliable youth of America.
I get to class - so boring. I sit there for a little bit and just zone out, eventually falling asleep; hangover, anyone? Whatever, I can get the notes online anyway. Once I wake up I go back to the usual classroom routine of texting that girl from last night to see what she's doin now. Pay attention? ...please.
Anyway, once all my gay classes are over I head to the sweet dining hall to eat some first class food. I heard they put laxatives in your food...since it's mass produced they do it to make sure the viruses in the food don't stay in your system...gross.
Anyway, after the food's done I figure it's time to head back and do some good old fashioned facebook stalking. After about an hour of that, it seems like I should probably do some homework so I don't fail out of this place...after all, if I'm still here, I can still party, right? lol.
Homework's done, time for dinner, definitely ordering pizza tonight...maybe throw down some natty in the dorm.
Bout time we had a little fun today, right? Before we get it goin, I gotta make sure I impress some ladies...time to walk around shirtless. I mean, I lifted bigtime yesterday - totally cock-diesel - as we college kids like to say.
Seriously though, once we're ready to get this rowdy Wednesday night started, I throw on my favorite polo and - you know it - pop the collar so freakin hard it almost touches my ears.
From there, the rest of the night is pretty much a blur. Iduno, livin' the college life...it's rough, but it's the life for me. oh...hang on...there's like 50 hot girls coming in here right now...yeah...they all want me.




* - on a daily basis, I'd say approximately 1 of these things actually occurs in my life.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I have to say, that is really an excellent satire.

NyeK said...

thanks, I do what I can.