Thursday, May 11, 2006

About to leave

That's right ladies and gents; today is my final day at MC. In TJ's Blog he decided to drop a few rhymes to explain how he felt about this place...but Iduno about all that.
...
...
So time for me to leave Marietta
for a place that's surely betta
I can't even think of a place that's worse,
every day it feels like I'm ridin in a hearse
like this place has killed me - filled me with anger and hate
where I end up now is in the hands of fate.

The day is here, nothin left to fear,
My cell bio final just stuck it in my rear.
The credits probably won't transfer anyway
because this place is run by a big group of gays.
A huge f'in chapter of the rainbow coalition
means that everyone you see should be cleanin up the kitchen.

Furthermore, time to hit the door and move outta this place.
Never hear my rhymes again? now that just ain't the case.
There'll be plenty of time to sit and rhyme, drop some lines bout feelin fine from the room that's mine while Coke loads a 9 to blast this college down...and maybe even the rest of this crappy little town.
But that's it, now I got some shit I gotta do
and to those who love the 'Etta...
a big FUCK YOU...no offense, Hop


Ha, that was fun. Special shout-out to the fellas who helped keep me sane: TJ, Coke, Dock, Zach, big Zach, Hop, Frohegan - and most of the 2nd floor (minus the weirdos). Best of luck to all of you, and if you're ever wonderin about me...just check the blog.

-Nye

No comments: