Thursday, May 18, 2006

What can you say?

So Fabolous kinda looks like Larry Hughes {4th down on left} ...just kiddin here. Anyway, Fabolous said at the start of "I'm so into you," the words "I can't really explain it..." Now, I know the Cavaliers are not a love song, or even a rap song, but really, I can't explain what they're doing and how they're doing it so well.
That's not true, I just can't explain why/how they didnt do it all season. LeBron is playing lockdown D, along with Donyell Marshall (who I still hate, by the way...glad he's playing well, but can't stand him) also actually doing stuff right. And how bout big stiff Z actually coming to play in game 5. I could go on all night, you all saw the game, the Cavaliers are beating Detroit by playing Detroit's game - that's a beautiful thing.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are 1 game away from going to the Eastern Conference Finals....
...The best part?
No Michael Jordan to slow us down.

Go Cavs, Tribe and Browns!
by the way, Tribe won a shutout tonight, a CG gem by Jake Westbrook completely overshadowed by the Cavaliers winning in Detroit, which is fine by me.

Also, that Fabolous thing was completely unnecessary.

No comments: