Friday, May 12, 2006

"bitter-sweet" defined

Yesterday, my last day at Marietta, was the definition of bitter-sweet. Obviously, I wanted/needed to get outta there, but I left a few real good friends who I'll miss sorely. I gave a little shout-out at the end of my rap entry from early Thursday morning, but that was before the goodbyes...which were rough. Really, those fellas who kept me alive and kickin I owe a huge debt of gratitude; most notably Coke and Dock for the train-walking and the looking for the Indians game, but TJ and Zach for the MC-bashing...that helped an awful lot too. The rest of the hall was pretty good too, since we basically ripped on the place whenever we felt the need, to whoever was listening. Not to mention Jeff reminding us all that I'm an asshole...
But it's just like I was sayin with Coke as we made a final trek down the hall side-by-side; it's been great with you fellas...sucked that we were at MC, but you guys - awesome.

That's all I got, there's nothing too terribly interesting to talk about, so I went the way of SportsCenter on a slow day: appeal to emotions.

No comments: