Sunday, September 03, 2006

Day 2 (in a row)

So, day 2 here was more my kind of day, and much more like the title of this blog. I woke up to Lee and Kirk making their predictions for all of the important games, followed by the UM/Vandy kickoff...life was good.
Anyway, kinda hung out watching football all day, roomie #1 moved in, Chris, that went well. Then I pretty much kept sitting around watching football. Went to wal-mart and dinner with Arielle and her mom...
wait
am I writing my life story? Is anyone still reading?
Why would anyone care that I did nothing all day?
Michigan won, OSU rolled, ND looked shittier than a fat man's skivvies in the first half but pulled out a win. That's what today was like...god...what got into me?
In other news, as you well know, college football season means betting season. I've been told that my nickle and dime style of betting is really pointless since I'd have to win like 5 bets in a row to make enough money to get a meal...of food. So, keeping that in mind, and also keeping in mind that I had roughly $10 left in my betting account (since like 5 or 8 or something is still in for the Tribe to win the AL Central and the World Series...which would make me like $50, but I digress) I threw down a couple bucks on a parlay for Thursday games. After winning that, I had like $18 or something, so I put $4 into a no-doubter parlay, $5 on USC to cover a 9 pt. spread, and then Saturday at 1, I did a $3 tough parlay.
Your man Flav here did his shit. after putting $12 down, I'm up to $37 in my account after today. Go big or go home...or something like that.
Today was pretty sweet, as far as the sports world goes. Kevin Kouzmanoff, who has been brought to my attention far too often by a guy whose name starts with R and ends with yan Jensen, entered his place in history today after hitting a grandslam in his first major league at-bat...kudos to him for that, that's cool.
Not to mention the Tribe won.
USA lost, still don't wanna talk about it.
Browns start next week...I'm way more than ready. Bring it on, you sunzabitches.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Not just first at-bat, first pitch. Not a bad way to go.