Saturday, September 02, 2006

so it begins.

Well, here I am, OU.
I'm pretty much only writing becuase I have nothing better to do, and I've discovered that when there's nothing to do but write, you tend to write your best things.
To say I've got mixed emotions on OU is like saying Hitler did a couple bad things...point being that it's a complete understatement. For instance, every single person I caddied for who asked where I was going to school responded to my "OU" answer by making some off-hand comment about how we're the biggest party school or some shit like that. Since I think everyone who reads this knows me and realizes that I don't drink, they might be able to see why that bothers me.
On the other hand, I'm coming from Marietta College - Hell's Kitchen, as I like to call it - so I know things can't be any worse than they were there.
Of course, that was before I moved into my sardine can of a dorm room. This son of a bitch is so damn small that if anything went on the floor in the middle of the room (as it's currently arranged) you could play "the floor is lava" all day long without any problem, because there's simply no floor-space.
Furthermore, no one has bothered to figure out the internet "hub" situation so that's a drag. As of right now, if my other 2 roommates were here, only one of us could use the internet.
But enough of that bullshit, let's get back to the fact that this blog is supposed to be partially sport-themed. What the hell, USA? Did we really get our asses handed to us by the Greeks? In the words of Raddimus in "Waiting..." ....c'mon. I don't know, I don't like it at all.
Anyway, I'm wasting time not doing anything interesting or worth mentioning, and Conan's about to start, which means that I'm gone for now.
I'll be updating much more often considering I'm at school and I'll be bored a lot...not to mention that it's not like I have enough room to sit anywhere but in front of the computer.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Yeah, I am officially done with USA international sports teams. Like, what the crap? First the WBC, then the World Cup, and now this shit? Unacceptble.

NyeK said...

yeah...it's kinda like a sign of our international dominance of all things is coming to an end...we might as well just start using the god damn euro.