Monday, March 27, 2006

Plug time!

That's right, I have to inform the world of the other thing Jensen and I are working tirelessly for...the return of The Barn League. For those who don't know, the barn league is simply an impromptu basketball league which takes place in Ryan's barn. It is simply the best facility possible for round-the-clock basketball. There are large overhead lights for night play, and when the doors are opened, there's enough natural light to not have to worry about it. Furthermore, I'm told that this summer will be the first summer in recent history that will include a relatively small amount of firewood in the barn - perhaps even none at all!
The point is that this is a super sweet way to hang out with a lot of cool people and play some basketball and just have fun. Absolutely visit the site, just fish around there, see what you think and if you're interested in playing, e-mail me or leave a comment or something and I'll get the info we need from you to make your player profile...and once we see you play, we'll decide your NBA comparison.
In other news...George Mason is in the final four. I'm sure you all know that, so I won't be like "um, what?" because it's old news. However, what's gonna happen this weekend? How can one pick the winner of the GMU/UF game? The whole tournament has been "Mason won't be able to handle them underneath...no size, they can't possibly win another." and every single time they've done it. I can't bet on them to win...they can't handle Florida...but they couldn't handle UConn, MSU, or UNC...and I guess they had a shot at Wichita State.
The other side of the bracket is UCLA and LSU. Don't bet on this game because it's a gay game that no one wants to watch.
I'm sick, so I got that goin for me, and I'm also transferring out of Marietta, if anyone cares.
That's all I have for now, as always, Go Browns, Cavs, and Tribe!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

The Barn League has been tireless work but it will all be worth it. And yes, perfect facility, not to mention you can play in the rain, well, because it is in fact indoors.